NextStreet Gallery has the pleasure to participate at Urvanity Art, a New contemporary art fair located in Madrid (Spain). Meet us at the Booth 22 to discover the works of establish street artists :
- Martin Whatson : A Norwegian street artist whose work is characterised by grey monochromatic images done with stencils and decorated with graffiti of vibrant colours.
- Shepard Fairey : This icon of the American contemporary art scene is famous for his Obey artworks and his thought-provoking and controversial art.
- Aaron Li-Hill : This Canadian visual is a master of movement. His subjects come to life frame by frame in a sweeping sense of energy.
- Denial : The Canadian artist adopted his moniker Denial as a means of poking fun at advertising, politics and media messages that contemporary society is often ‘in denial’ about.
- Pimax : The French street artist operates on the walls of Paris and worldwide, declining his emblematic figure "Nourf" and other figures of pop culture (Goldorak, Astro Boy, etc.).
- Ernest Zacharevich : Originating from Lithuania, the artist combines fine art techniques with a passion for creating art outdoors. His pieces often combine a mural background with objects in front of them through an intermediary piece of art.
- Antonyo Marest : This Alicante artist based in Madrid creates artworks absorbing graphic culture from America to Central Europe.
- Ben Frost (is dead) : Australian artist Ben Frost is known for his kaleidoscopic Pop Art, mash-up paintings that take inspiration from areas as diverse as graffiti, collage, photo-realism and sign-writing.
- Lula Goce : She is one of female street artist at work from spain on big walls. Her work is defined by her tendency to delve into the depths of intimacy.
For more information go to Urvanity Art ‘ site (https://urvanity-art.com/)